2 exercise workouts to tighten your legs in a week. You can reduce your leg fat in two weeks by doing these 2 exercises and to get your legs in a better shape. You need to do Squats they work to reduce your leg fat. So, we made a week training program you should perform only two exercises for each day! There is a simple and you can do all to exercise at home by following these steps. Follow it and watch your body change better!
How To Reduce Leg Fat?
Day 1 Exercise No 1: Basic Squat
- Start your weekly workout with basic squats.
- Place your feet shoulder width apart standing on your whole foot.
- Imagine you are sitting down on a chair with knees and feet in the same line and your back straight. You can keep your balance by raising your arm in front of you.
- Rise back up as slow as you can. This exercise is one of the best for butts. As straighten muscles as Thai’s and ankles.
For start, you should do at 10 times.
Exercise No 2: Squat With Kickback
- Place your feet a little wider than shoulder width and squat
- As you stand up transfer your weight to one leg and kick back with another one.
- Return to the starting position and repeat on the other side.
- You should do 5 times of each leg. Kickbacks are better and work. This exercise is a more dynamic for the basic squares. It helps you to make your leg better and perfect. It increases the muscle tone.
That’s enough for the first day.
Day 2 Exercise no 1: Sumo Squat
- Set your legs wide apart with your toes outward.
- Pull your hips back a bit and squat until your knees are bent at a right angle.
- You should read the exercise 10 time
Exercise No2: Reaching Sumo Squat
- Set your legs wide apart with your toes outward
- Pull your hips back a bit and squat until your knees are bent a right angle keep your hand straight down.
- Strain your buttocks stand up and raise your hand above your head.
Doing these exercise for each day and get an amazing result. It really works to reduce your leg fat.